samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time to Retire SAMOA from Incubation?
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2019 12:46:02 GMT
Dave, Alan,
Thanks for your interest.
Indeed the project has not been active in the last two years or so, and
retirement is clearly a possibility at this point.
While I think that technically the project is still valuable, we haven't
been able to foster a community around it.
Rebooting the project is possible but it requires a large time and energy
commitment from the maintainers of the project.

What does everyone else on the list think?
Is it time to retire from the incubator?

Cheers,
-- Gianmarco