samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Kourtellis <nkourtel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to Retire SAMOA from Incubation?
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2019 06:46:24 GMT
Hi all,

Thank you Alan and Dave for the concerns.

Indeed in the last couple of years the community has been slow to work on
PRs and move things forward due to several commitments from everyone.
So, I think we (the Samoa team) need to have a long discussion about the
future of the project soon.

In the meantime, can you tell us what are the options we have available at
this point within the Apache ecosystem?

Thanks for the advice!

Nicolas

--