samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to Retire SAMOA from Incubation?
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 17:05:59 GMT
I'm fine to wait three months, though I think coming back to the mentors in
a month and reporting on how the reinvigoration efforts are going would be
good.  I would not set a new release as the criteria to hit in three
months, as going from near zero activity to a release in three months will
be challenging.  If in three months we see multiple contributors, activity
on the mailing list, and contributions/PRs being reviewed and integrated
I'd say the podling is starting to grow again.

Alan.