samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to Retire SAMOA from Incubation?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 20:34:09 GMT
I agree that we need to see activity in the podling very soon or move
towards retirement.  Mentors have brought up concerns before in Sept 2018
[1], March 2018 [2], December 2017 [3], March 2017 [4], and December 2016
[5].  Should we ask them to report again next month and if we don't see
strong indications of progress move towards retirement?

Alan.

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018
2. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2018
3. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2017