samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Sowmya Djram <sowmyadj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Helping out with SAMOA
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2020 10:23:54 GMT
Hey Nicolas!
Thanks for pointing me to the roadmap. Are all the ideas in the website (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SAMOA/Roadmap) still valid? The
webpage says the last update to it was in 2015.

As a side note, if there's any other active effort that needs more hands.
I'd love to be of use.

Thanks!
Sowmya