samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Kourtellis <nkourtel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Helping out with SAMOA
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2020 10:10:26 GMT
Hi Sowmya,

Great to hear your interest in the project.

I think you can check out the website on some ideas we had in the past and
included in the roadmap.

Maybe you want to work on any of those? or feel free to propose your own
ideas to investigate and code-in.

I am hoping that Albert or Gianmarco can offer some clarity on where you
could direct your efforts at the moment.

Thanks again,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Kourtellis