spark-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keeping users mailing list with Google groups
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 20:55:34 GMT
Oh, dont get me wrong, there will still be user list but we hopefully could
mirror the content from Google groups mailing list.

As for dev list, it is kind of similar situation but dev list is probably
ok to use mailing list because most people in the list would be more
flexible to not use UI for managing messages.
The reason is because as part of the Apache way, the dev list is the main
channel of communication for discussions and decision making for the
community so I would prefer contributors to use the list directly.

- Henry