spark-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keeping users mailing list with Google groups
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 05:47:35 GMT
Thanks for the advice and insight Chris.

So looks like we could try/ experiment it with user@spark.i.a.o list with
Google group as client to send emails/messages to Apache Spark's user list.

I know we can allow external email address to send emails to user@ list but
I dont think we could manually add Spark's user@ email address as member of
Spark's Google group, or do we?
As Chris has mentioned before, we need to make sure every email sent via
Spark's Google user group will be sent to the user@spark.i.a.o email
address.

- Henry