spark-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Hamilton <gordon.hamil...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: JSON Endpoints
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 23:25:20 GMT
Hi Patrick, that's great. I think I've possibly started a build from
branch-0.7 but have been looking at branch-0.8 code. I'll try the formats
you have described in the morning.

Is there any documentation that outlines all that I could expect to see
returned from the json calls?

Thanks,
Gordon

--
Gordon Hamilton I *Hadoop Development Team*

WANdisco // *Non-Stop Data*

e. gordon.hamilton@wandisco.com