spark-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Gonzalez <zlgonza...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Buidling spark in Eclipse Kepler
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 04:38:47 GMT
Thanks, will give that a try.

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 6, 2014, at 9:26 PM, DB Tsai <dbtsai@dbtsai.com> wrote:
>
> After sbt gen-idea , you can open the intellji project directly without going through
pom.xml

> If u want to compile inside intellji, you have to remove one of the messo jar. This is
an open issue, and u can find the detail in JIRA.

> Sent from my Google Nexus 5
>
>> On Aug 6, 2014 8:54 PM, "Ron Gonzalez" <zlgonzalez@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
>> So I downloaded community edition of IntelliJ, and ran sbt/sbt gen-idea.
>> I then imported the pom.xml file.
>> I'm still getting all sorts of errors from IntelliJ about unresolved dependencies.
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ron
>>

>> On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 12:29 PM, Ron Gonzalez <zlgonzalez@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

>> Hi,
>>   I'm trying to get the apache spark trunk compiling in my Eclipse, but I can't seem
to get it going. In particular, I've tried sbt/sbt eclipse, but it doesn't seem to create
the eclipse pieces for yarn and other projects. Doing mvn eclipse:eclipse on yarn seems to
fail as well as sbt/sbt eclipse just for yarn fails. Is there some documentation available
for eclipse? I've gone through the ones on the site, but to no avail.