spark-dev mailing list archives

From Rajiv Abraham <rajiv.abra...@gmail.com>
Subject Interested in contributing to GraphX in Python
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 18:06:58 GMT
Hi,
I just saw Ankur's GraphX presentation and it looks very exciting! I would
like to contribute to a Python version of GraphX. I checked out JIRA and
Github but I did not find much info.

- Are there limitations currently to port GraphX in Python? (e.g. Maybe the
Python Spark RDD API is incomplete or not refactored for GraphX as compared
to the Scala version)
- If I had to start, could  I take inspiration from the Scala version and
try to emulate it in Python?
- Otherwise any suggestions of  starter tasks regarding GraphX in Python
would be appreciated

--
Take care,
Rajiv