spark-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark Web Site
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:34:52 GMT
It's just Bootstrap checked into SVN and built using Jekyll. You can check out the raw source
files from SVN from https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spark. IMO it's fine if you guys use
the layout, but just make sure it doesn't look exactly the same because otherwise both sites
will look like they're copied from some standard template. We used a slightly customized Bootstrap
theme for it.

Matei