spark-dev mailing list archives

From Lochana Menikarachchi <locha...@gmail.com>
Subject packaging spark run time with osgi service
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 10:58:50 GMT
I have spark core and mllib as dependencies for a spark based osgi
service. When I call the model building method through a unit test
(without osgi) it works OK. When I call it through the osgi service,
nothing happens. I tried adding spark assembly jar. Now it throws
following error..

An error occurred while building supervised machine learning model: No
configuration setting found for key 'akka.version'
com.typesafe.config.ConfigException$Missing: No configuration setting
found for key 'akka.version'
     at com.typesafe.config.impl.SimpleConfig.findKey(SimpleConfig.java:115)
     at com.typesafe.config.impl.SimpleConfig.find(SimpleConfig.java:136)
     at com.typesafe.config.impl.SimpleConfig.find(SimpleConfig.java:142)
     at com.typesafe.config.impl.SimpleConfig.find(SimpleConfig.java:150)
     at com.typesafe.config.impl.SimpleConfig.find(SimpleConfig.java:155)
     at
com.typesafe.config.impl.SimpleConfig.getString(SimpleConfig.java:197)

What is the correct way to include spark runtime dependencies to osgi
service.. Thanks.

Lochana