spark-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Or <and...@databricks.com>
Subject Announcing Spark 1.1.1!
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 21:36:47 GMT
I am happy to announce the availability of Spark 1.1.1! This is a
maintenance release with many bug fixes, most of which are concentrated in
the core. This list includes various fixes to sort-based shuffle, memory
leak, and spilling issues. Contributions from this release came from 55
developers.

Visit the release notes [1] to read about the new features, or
download [2] the release today.

[1] http://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-1-1-1.html
[2] http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

Please e-mail me directly for any typo's in the release notes or name
listing.

Thanks for everyone who contributed, and congratulations!
-Andrew