spark-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Williams <ryan.blake.willi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zinc invocation examples
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 19:05:15 GMT
fwiw I've been using `zinc -scala-home $SCALA_HOME -nailed -start` which:

- starts a nailgun server as well,
- uses my installed scala 2.{10,11}, as opposed to zinc's default 2.9.2
<https://github.com/typesafehub/zinc#scala>: "If no options are passed to
locate a version of Scala then Scala 2.9.2 is used by default (which is
bundled with zinc)."

The latter seems like it might be especially important.