spark-dev mailing list archives

From "Ganelin, Ilya" <Ilya.Gane...@capitalone.com>
Subject Newest ML-Lib on Spark 1.1
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 21:41:51 GMT
Hi all – we’re running CDH 5.2 and would be interested in having the latest and greatest
ML Lib version on our cluster (with YARN). Could anyone help me out in terms of figuring out
what build profiles to use to get this to play well? Will I be able to update ML-Lib independently
of updating the rest of spark to 1.2 and beyond? I ran into numerous issues trying to build
1.2 against CDH’s Hadoop deployment. Alternately, if anyone has managed to get the trunk
successfully built and tested against Cloudera’s YARN and Hadoop for 5.2 I would love some
help. Thanks!

and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from your computer.