spark-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to become spark developer in jira?
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 18:30:34 GMT
Please ask someone else to assign them for now, and just comment on them that you're working
on them. Over time if you contribute a bunch we'll add you to that list. The problem is that
in the past, people would assign issues to themselves and never actually work on them, making
it confusing for others.

Matei