spark-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Rosen <rosenvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build in IntelliJ IDEA
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 23:21:14 GMT
If you go to “File -> Project Structure” and click on “Project” under the “Project
settings” heading, do you see an entry for “Project SDK?”  If not, you should click
“New…” and configure a JDK; by default, I think IntelliJ should figure out a correct
path to your system JDK, so you should just be able to hit “Ok” then rebuild your project.
  For reference, here’s a screenshot showing what my version of that window looks like: http://i.imgur.com/hRfQjIi.png