spark-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Rosen <rosenvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test failures after Jenkins upgrade
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 18:54:33 GMT
There’s a JIRA for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-4826

And two open PRs:

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/3695
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/3701

We might be close to fixing this via one of those PRs, so maybe we should try using one of
those instead?

On December 15, 2014 at 10:51:46 AM, Patrick Wendell (pwendell@gmail.com) wrote:

Hey All,

It appears that a single test suite is failing after the jenkins
upgrade: "org.apache.spark.streaming.rdd.WriteAheadLogBackedBlockRDDSuite".
My guess is the suite is not resilient in some way to differences in
the environment (JVM, OS version, or something else).

I'm going to disable the suite to get the build passing. This should
be done in the next 30 minutes or so.

- Patrick