spark-dev mailing list archives

From "Nick Pentreath" <nick.pentre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Highly interested in contributing to spark
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 06:19:36 GMT
I'm sure Spark will sign up for GSoC again this year - and id be surprised if there was not
some interest now for projects :)

If I have the time at that point in the year I'd be happy to mentor a project in MLlib but
will have to see how my schedule is at that point!

Manoj perhaps some of the locality sensitive hashing stuff you did for scikit-learn could
find its way to Spark or spark-projects.

—
Sent from Mailbox