spark-dev mailing list archives

From shane knapp <skn...@berkeley.edu>
Subject jenkins redirect down (but jenkins is up!), lots of potential
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 18:37:15 GMT
UC Berkeley had some major maintenance done this past weekend, and long
story short, not everything came back.  our primary webserver's NFS is down
and that means we're not serving websites, meaning that the redirect to
jenkins is failing.

jenkins is still up, and building some jobs, but we will probably see pull
request builder failures, and other transient issues.  SCM-polling builds
should be fine.

there is no ETA on when this will be fixed, but once our
amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins redir is working, i will let everyone know.
 i'm trying to get more status updates as they come.

i'm really sorry about the inconvenience.

shane