spark-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kumar <manojkumarsivaraj...@gmail.com>
Subject Highly interested in contributing to spark
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 00:54:18 GMT
Hello,

I am Manoj (https://github.com/MechCoder), an undergraduate student highly
interested in Machine Learning. I have contributed to SymPy and
scikit-learn as part of Google Summer of Code projects and my bachelor's
thesis. I have a few quick (non-technical) questions before I dive into the
issue tracker.

Are the ones marked trivial easy to fix ones, that I could try before
attempting slightly more ambitious ones? Also I would like to know if
Apache Spark takes part in Google Summer of Code projects under the Apache
Software Foundation. It would be really great if it does!

Looking forward!

--
Godspeed,
Manoj Kumar,