spark-dev mailing list archives

From fommil <sam.halli...@gmail.com>
Subject Pull Requests on github
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2015 01:37:05 GMT
Hi all,

I'm the author of netlib-java and I noticed that the documentation in MLlib
was out of date and misleading, so I submitted a pull request on github
which will hopefully make things easier for everybody to understand the
benefits of system optimised natives and how to use them :-)

  https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/4448

However, it looks like there are a *lot* of outstanding PRs and that this is
just a mirror repository.

Will somebody please look at my PR and merge into the canonical source (and
let me know)?

Best regards,
Sam