spark-dev mailing list archives

From "Cheng, Hao" <hao.ch...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Automatically deleting pull request comments left by AmplabJenkins
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 03:17:06 GMT
OK, thanks, probably just myself…

From: Ted Yu [mailto:yuzhihong@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 11:04 AM
To: Cheng, Hao
Cc: Josh Rosen; dev
Subject: Re: Automatically deleting pull request comments left by AmplabJenkins

I tried accessing just now.
It took several seconds before the page showed up.

FYI

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 7:56 PM, Cheng, Hao <hao.cheng@intel.com<mailto:hao.cheng@intel.com>>
wrote:
I found the https://spark-prs.appspot.com/ is super slow while open it in a new window recently,
not sure just myself or everybody experience the same, is there anyways to speed up?