spark-dev mailing list archives

From Pala M Muthaia <mchett...@rocketfuelinc.com>
Subject Sources/pom for org.spark-project.hive
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 19:25:25 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to make Spark SQL 1.4 work with our internal fork of Hive. We
have some customizations in Hive (custom authorization, various hooks etc)
that are all part of hive-exec.

Given Spark's hive dependency is through org.spark-project.hive groupId,
looks like i need to modify the definition of hive-exec artifact there to
take dependency on our internal hive (vs org.apache.hive), and then
everything else would flow through.

However, i am unable to find sources for org.spark-project.hive to make
this change. Is it available? Otherwise, how can i proceed in this
situation?

Thanks,
pala