spark-dev mailing list archives

From zml张明磊 <mingleizh...@Ctrip.com>
Subject 答复: How can I get the column data based on specific column name and then stored these data in array or list ?
Date Fri, 25 Dec 2015 07:44:04 GMT
Thanks, Jeff. It’s not choose some columns of a Row. It’s just choose all data in a column
and convert it to an Array. Do you understand my mean ?

In Chinese
我是想基于这个列名把这一列中的所有数据都选出来,然后放到数组里面去。

发件人: Jeff Zhang [mailto:zjffdu@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2015年12月25日 15:39
收件人: zml张明磊
抄送: dev@spark.apache.org
主题: Re: How can I get the column data based on specific column name and then stored these
data in array or list ?

Not sure what you mean. Do you want to choose some columns of a Row and convert it to an Arrray
?

On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 3:35 PM, zml张明磊 <mingleizhang@ctrip.com<mailto:mingleizhang@ctrip.com>>
wrote:

Hi,

       I am a new to Scala and Spark and trying to find relative API in DataFrame to solve
my problem as title described. However, I just only find this API DataFrame.col(colName :
String) : Column which returns an object of Column. Not the content. If only DataFrame support
such API which like Column.toArray : Type is enough for me. But now, it doesn’t. How can
I do can achieve this function ?

Thanks,
Minglei.

--