spark-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>
Subject Re: spark-packages with maven
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 17:48:44 GMT
+1000

Thanks Ismael for bringing this up! I meant to have send it earlier too
since I've been struggling with a sbt-based Scala project for a Spark
package myself this week and haven't yet found out how to do local
publishing.

If such a guide existed for Maven I could use it for sbt easily too :-)

Ping me Ismael if you don't hear back from the group so I feel invited for
digging into the plugin's sources.

Best,
Jacek