spark-dev mailing list archives

From Holden Karau <hol...@pigscanfly.ca>
Subject Re: How do a new developer create or assign a jira ticket?
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 03:48:26 GMT
Hi Neil,

Thanks for your interest in participating in Apache Spark! You can create
JIRAs - but first you will need to signup for an Apache JIRA account.
Generally we can't assign JIRAs to ourselves - but you can leave a comment
saying your interested in working. I think for R a good place to get
started is possibly plumbing through existing functionality from Spark -
but thats based on my work in PySpark so this might not actually be the
best place for Spark R. If you havesn't already looked at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark its
a good place to start.

Cheers,

Holden :)