None of JIRA issues of range 19191 -19202 have Resolve/Close Issue button.

e.g. SPARK-19214 "Resolve Issue" button has link https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/WorkflowUIDispatcher.jspa?id=13034656&action=5&atl_token=...
Meaning that this is something to do with Workflow  (action 5) (as it has WorkflowUIDispatcher.jspa in the URI, which isn't present in any of the SPARK-19202 links)
Thus I guess you or other Spark JIRA admin should tweak workflows e.g. Working with workflows