spark-dev mailing list archives

From Mahesh Sawaiker <mahesh_sawai...@persistent.com>
Subject spark-class code.
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 10:09:18 GMT
Hi,
Excuse my low understand of shell script, but can someone explain in detail what this particular
piece of code in spark-class does?
I am trying to run some code with a customized jdk called hot tub https://github.com/dsrg-uoft/hottub

There was a specific problem with the line that prints $? , after I replaced it with just
some text, it started to work fine.

build_command() {
  "$RUNNER" -Xmx128m -cp "$LAUNCH_CLASSPATH" org.apache.spark.launcher.Main "$@"
  printf "%d\0" $?
}

# Turn off posix mode since it does not allow process substitution
set +o posix
CMD=()
while IFS= read -d '' -r ARG; do
  CMD+=("$ARG")