spark-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [VOTE] SPARK 2.3.2 (RC6)
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2018 09:48:18 GMT
If the issue also existed in 2.3.1, then it should not block this
release. It can of course be fixed for a future 2.3.3.

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 2:18 AM Saisai Shao <sai.sai.shao@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Marco,
>
> From my understanding of SPARK-25454, I don't think it is a block issue, it might be
an corner case, so personally I don't want to block the release of 2.3.2 because of this issue.
The release has been delayed for a long time.

> Marco Gaido <marcogaido91@gmail.com> 于2018年9月19日周三 下午2:58写道:
>>
>> Sorry, I am -1 because of SPARK-25454 which is a regression from 2.2.
>>
>> Il giorno mer 19 set 2018 alle ore 03:45 Dongjoon Hyun <dongjoon.hyun@gmail.com>
ha scritto:

>>> +1.
>>>
>>> I tested with `-Pyarn -Phadoop-2.7 -Pkinesis-asl -Phive -Phive-thriftserve` on
OpenJDK(1.8.0_181)/CentOS 7.5.

>>> I hit the following test case failure once during testing, but it's not persistent.
>>>
>>>     KafkaContinuousSourceSuite
>>>     subscribing topic by name from earliest offsets (failOnDataLoss: false) ***
FAILED ***

>>> Thank you, Saisai.
>>>
>>> Bests,
>>> Dongjoon.

+1 PMC votes are cast, with a minimum of 3 +1 votes.

Java/Scala