spark-dev mailing list archives

From Holden Karau <hol...@pigscanfly.ca>
Subject Python friendly API for Spark 3.0
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2018 19:15:07 GMT
Since we're talking about Spark 3.0 in the near future (and since some
recent conversation on a proposed change reminded me) I wanted to open up
the floor and see if folks have any ideas on how we could make a more
Python friendly API for 3.0? I'm planning on taking some time to look at
other systems in the solution space and see what we might want to learn
from them but I'd love to hear what other folks are thinking too.

Books (Learning Spark, High Performance Spark, etc.):
https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9  <https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9>
YouTube Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/user/holdenkarau