I'm just using 3.0 but would not hurt to create 2.5.0. If 2.5 doesn't happen then we just move those to 3.0.0 later.

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018, 9:40 AM Holden Karau <holden@pigscanfly.ca> wrote:
Was doing my weekly code review and went to close an issue, but since it wasn't one of the categories listed wasn't going to merge into the 2.4 branch but we need a new version in JIRA for us to close issues to that are going to merge into master but not branch-2.4. Do we know what the next version is going to be yet or should we make a place holder tag that we can change later?