spark-dev mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ask for reviewing on Structured Streaming PRs
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 03:05:43 GMT
Yes I understand what Reynold stated (as Michael Armbrust stated earlier),
and I agree it's major great thing that improvements on CORE/SQL also
benefit to SS as well.

I just concerned that both of SQL / SS are being impacted with DSv2, but
things are going differently between SQL and SS. SQL is still active for
contributions happening which are not relevant to DSv2, SS doesn't seem to.
I wish we have small time slot to keep SS active (not expecting as SQL, but
review in time before author of PRs leave).

2019년 1월 15일 (화) 오전 11:00, JackyLee <qcsd2011@163.com>님이 작성: