I think we can add Actions, right? they're used for the newer tests in Github?
I'm OK closing PRs inactive for a 'long time', where that's maybe 6-12 months or something. It's standard practice and doesn't mean it can't be reopened.
Often the related JIRA should be closed as well but we have done that separately with bulk-close in the past.