spark-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicholas Marion" <nmar...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Spark 2.4.5 RC2 Preparation Status
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2020 13:39:00 GMT

Hello,

Was wondering if RC2 is expected to release soon? Any chance that
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-30310 could be added to
branch-2.4 as well for 2.4.5 release? Especially since 2.4.x introduced the
bug?

 Regards,

 NICHOLAS T. MARION
 IBM Open Data Analytics for z/OS - CPO and Service Team Lead

 Phone: 1-845-433-5010 | Tie-Line: 293-5010                                      IBM
 E-mail: nmarion@us.ibm.com
 Find me on: LinkedIn:                                                 2455 South Rd
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholasmarion          Poughkeepie, New York 12601-5400

                                                                       United States

 IBM Redbooks Silver Author
 Data Science Foundations - Level 1