spark-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongjoon.h...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.4.5
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2020 01:22:45 GMT
We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.4.5!

Spark 2.4.5 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
release is based on the branch-2.4 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly
recommend all 2.4 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 2.4.5, head over to the download page:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

Note that you might need to clear your browser cache or
to use `Private`/`Incognito` mode according to your browsers.

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-2.4.5.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Dongjoon Hyun