Thanks! Dongjoon.

Xiao

On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 5:15 PM Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls223@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Dongjoon.

On Sun, 2 Feb 2020, 09:08 Dongjoon Hyun, <dongjoon.hyun@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, All.

From Today, we have `branch-3.0` as a tool of `Feature Freeze`.

All open JIRA issues whose type is `Improvement` or `New Feature` and had `3.0.0` as a `Target Version` are changed accordingly first.

    - Most of them are re-targeted to `3.1.0`.
    - Some of them are resolved according to the JIRA content.
    - Some unauthorized target versions are removed according to the community policy.

To sum up, we have no open `Improvement/New Feature` JIRA issues targeting `3.0.0` officially. For exceptional cases, we will discuss on them case by case during `3.0.0 QA` phase.

Bests,
Dongjoon