spark-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Ott <alex...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auto-linking from PRs to Jira tickets
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2020 13:13:44 GMT
For Zeppelin I've created recently the ASF INFRA Jira for that feature...
Although maybe it should be done for all projects.

Nicholas Chammas  at "Mon, 9 Mar 2020 15:27:30 -0400" wrote:
 NC> https://github.blog/2019-10-14-introducing-autolink-references/

 NC> GitHub has a feature for auto-linking from PRs to external tickets. It's only available
for their paid plans, but perhaps Apache has some
 NC> arrangement with them where we can get that feature.

 NC> Since we include Jira ticket numbers in every PR title, it would be great if each
PR auto-linked back to the relevant Jira tickets. (We
 NC> already have auto-linking from Jira to PRs.)

 NC> Has someone looked into this already, or should I file a ticket with INFRA and see
what they say?

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/