spark-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Scammon <Alex.Scam...@ext.gresearch.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Spark Core] Merging PR #23340 for New Executor Memory Metrics
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2020 04:06:33 GMT
Thank you!

I just reached out to the original author and we'll get the conflicts sorted out amongst us,
I'm sure.

Thanks again,

-Alex
________________________________
From: Dongjoon Hyun <dongjoon.hyun@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 9:01 PM
To: Alex Scammon <Alex.Scammon@ext.gresearch.co.uk>
Cc: Michel Sumbul <michelsumbul@yahoo.fr>; dev@spark.apache.org <dev@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [Spark Core] Merging PR #23340 for New Executor Memory Metrics

HI, Alex and Michel.

I removed the `Stale` label and reopened it for now. You may want to ping the original author
because the last update of that PR is one year ago and has many conflicts as of today.

Bests,
Dongjoon.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 10:56 AM Alex Scammon <Alex.Scammon@ext.gresearch.co.uk<mailto:Alex.Scammon@ext.gresearch.co.uk>>