define "a lot" and provide some links to those builds, please.  there are roughly 2000 builds per day, and i can't do more than keep a cursory eye on things.

the infrastructure that the tests run on hasn't changed one bit on any of the workers, and 'kill -9' could be a timeout, flakiness caused by old build processes remaining on the workers after the master went down, or me trying to clean things up w/o a reboot.  or, perhaps, something wrong w/the infra.  :)