spark-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spark-on-k8s is still experimental?
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2020 09:37:49 GMT
Likewise, I'm not super familiar with this integration, but, it's been
out for several minor and one new major version, and doubt that it is
any more 'experimental' now that it ever will be.
Unless someone who knows more suggests that it's still really a WIP,
or that some aspects are still fairly subject to change, I think we
could remove those statements.