spark-dev mailing list archives

From Chuang He <chee0...@student.monash.edu>
Subject Bug question about right anti join
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2020 00:07:57 GMT
Dear Spark develop team,
Hope you are doing well. I'm a student from Monash University, and very
interested in big data, so I took the course of learning Spark this
semester, cause the Spark is a fantastic and powerful tool to deal with the
big data. I am learning the related operations of Spark sql and use it to
do some assignment this week, but I found that some difference from my
previous learning SQL. I noticed that *'left anti join' and* *'left semi
join' are supported in Spark sql, but 'right anti join' and 'right semi
join' are not supported. *I don't think this is a bug, but I'm not sure,
and I'm curious about why this happens. Could you clarify my doubt? Always
happy to hear from you.
Best regard,
Chuang