spark-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Spark cannot identify the problem executor
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2020 12:42:59 GMT
-dev, +user
Executors do not communicate directly, so I don't think that's quite
what you are seeing. You'd have to clarify.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 12:08 AM 陈晓宇 <xychen0921@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We've been using spark 2.3 with blacklist enabled and  often meet the problem that when
executor A has some problem(like connection issue). Tasks on executor B, executor C will fail
saying cannot read from executor A. Finally the job will fail due to task on executor B failed
4 times.