spark-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Graves <tgraves...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Removing references to Master
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:12:32 GMT
 thanks for the interest, I haven't had time to work on replacing Master, hopefully for the
next release but time dependent, if you follow the lira - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-32333 -
I will post there when I start or if someone else picks it up should see activity there.
Tom
    On Saturday, January 16, 2021, 07:56:14 AM CST, João Paulo Leonidas Fernandes Dias da