spark-dev mailing list archives

From Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Spark 3.1.0 (RC1)
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2021 15:24:06 GMT
I had a response from the INFRA team and Sonatype. Just to share, the
removal is possible as an exception, but it's best to go ahead for 3.1.1
for safety as we all discussed.
There are several non-regression but correctness issues being tracked under
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-33507 that contains few tickets
Dongjoon mentioned.
I will monitor this ticket and proceed for 3.1.1 RC1 when there are no more
standing issues under this ticket.
In addition, I made a PR to share this to Spark users and community (
https://github.com/apache/spark-website/pull/301), and it's merged and
visible now (
https://spark.apache.org/news/next-official-release-spark-3.1.1.html)

Thank you all for your support and feedback!

2021년 1월 8일 (금) 오전 2:07, Jacek Laskowski <jacek@japila.pl>님이 작성: