spark-dev mailing list archives

From Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FYI] CI Infra issues (in both GitHub Action and Jenkins)
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2021 03:15:48 GMT
To share the update about GitHub Actions:
- I am informed that having more resources is now being discussed in org
level. Hopefully we get the situation better.
- Duplicated workflows will be canceled to save resources, see
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/31104

cc @Holden Karau <holden@apache.org> @Xiao Li <gatorsmile@gmail.com> too
who were involved

2021년 1월 9일 (토) 오전 8:34, Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls223@gmail.com>님이 작성: