spark-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongjoon.h...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 3.0.2
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2021 21:04:49 GMT
We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 3.0.2!

Spark 3.0.2 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes.
This release is based on the branch-3.0 maintenance branch of Spark.
We strongly recommend all 3.0 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 3.0.2, head over to the download page:
https://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-0-2.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing
to this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Dongjoon Hyun