spark-user mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven failure building 2.10 branch
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 00:01:43 GMT
I think the folks at the company sending 2.10 fixes (Imaginea) have been running it for a while,
but I'm not sure anyone else has. We decided to hold off on merging Scala 2.10 until Spark
0.8 is released, just to avoid having too many new things in one release. After that we'll
merge it in for 0.9.

Matei