spark-user mailing list archives

From Jesvin Jose <frank.einst...@gmail.com>
Subject Spark as a stateless queue system?
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 10:33:41 GMT
I want a source that listens in for messages (pref http, sockets will do),
then processes them and sends them to an external source. I also want them
to be robust to random failures.

I guess spark steaming can do this. But what are the options to set this?
And is a Dstream the same as an RDD or is it an array of RDDs?

--
We dont beat the reaper by living longer. We beat the reaper by living well
and living fully. The reaper will come for all of us. Question is, what do